Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother's Day Brunch

The best part of preschool, is by far the Mother's Day Brunch.

I was greeted at the door with a beautiful rose from my handsome little host.
1

I was then seated at a table outdoors (with the other pretty mommies) and my order was taken for my beverage of choice (orange juice or water).

Here are the boys waiting for the orders to be filled.
2

I then feasted on crepes, and poached eggs with canadian bacon. (delish)
3

For dessert we enjoyed chocolate covered strawberries, lemon squares, and scones with lemon curd (even more delish)

The kids then sang to us all the sweet mommy songs from Primary
8

"Mother I Love You, I Love You, I do"...
5

The final surprise was a special treat, made by my little guy.  A card with a picture of me on the front, and then his handprint with this sweet saying,

A piece of me I give to you
I painted this flower to say, "I Love You"
The heart is you, and the hand is me.
To show we are friends, the best there can be.
I hope you will save it, and look back someday
at the flower we shared on your special day.

6

Caleb and Mommy
7

1 comment:

Mary said...

That is so cute - what a great preschool! I love the picture of you and Caleb. You look great and his artwork is adorable!