Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Beautiful Beach Day!!

1s

So I'm not exactly sure what has been up with the weather this summer on the coast. 

We began with drizzly mornings followed by cloudy cool afternoons...

...by July we had a few days where the sun peeked out of the clouds just enough to feel it, but was sadly followed by more overcast days...

...August started with cloudy mornings, and at least warmer afternoons, but heavy cloud cover..

..today was beautiful, I was skeptical as I drove through fog to get to the beach, but by late afternoon the clouds lifted, and I saw the pretty blue sky, and the lovely warm sun...

..now it's not suppose to last, as it is suppose to cool down as the weekend approaches.  But I'm OK having a warm 70's day, mixed in with my normal cloudy 60's because I saw and felt the sun today.  Woo Hoo!!

No comments: