Monday, July 26, 2010

We have a place!!

Last night my sweet hubby got into Seattle after midninght due to flight delays, but before heading to work early this morning, he met with a lady to look at a house.


It was a bust..not the one for us.


He drove to work, and I busily started my search, maybe just maybe he could look at a few more while he was up there (WA), we're hoping to move in a month!!


I found another one, and on his way from one campus to another he stopped by and checked it out.


but, in my constant searching I had found yet another one, this one, was it.


He called back to report on the house, and I could tell it was already blah, I interrupted, and exclaimed that I had found it, the one.


It was only a few minutes away, and on his way, so why not..


I had already seen the 15 or so pictures on the listing..


So when he called back and said "We're done", I knew we were, and we had a place.


The pieces of the puzzle are starting to fall into place...


Our new city of residence Bellevue, Washington, and here's a peek...
(and only 8 minutes away from Trader Joes, Costco, Target, Old Navy, and Nordstrom Rack..YAY!!!)

1 2 3 4

9 comments:

Rachelle said...

love it!!!

so happy for you. you have a place to live. :)

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! it's beautiful! and BIG! perfect for you!!!!!

heidi said...

Wow! What an awesome house!! You will love it with all that wonderful space!! Congrats!

Sassy Lu said...

Hate it, hate it, hate it!!! Horrible choice! Obviously that's a joke. What a beautiful home....hope it's everything you're dreaming of!

Trish said...

very nice...and very exciting! I can't wait to visit!

Gavin and Shawna said...

Still can't believe your leaving...but that is a RAD place. nice work!!

Mary said...

It's so beautiful! Yay for you guys!!

Cheryl said...

Yeah! I know exactly where Bellevue is, you're going to LOVE it!

beck said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!