Friday, January 29, 2010

Dave's Surgery

My hubby has always had chronic uses with his nose since our early days of high school.  Lots and lots of nose bleeds, and more recently lots and lots of sinus infections. 

Thankfully someone at worked noticed and gave him the name of a great doctor.  My husband in his wisdom instantly made an appointment, and by the end of the week he was meeting with said doctor.  At the appointment said doctor asked "Can you actually breathe out of this nostril, because it doesn't seem possible!" He went from that appontment across the hall to get a cat scan, and less than two weeks later he was having surgery. 

I would take before and after pictures, but I can't fit my camera inside his nose, because that is where it's all different, and hopefully all fixed.

His surgery went great, and he is recovering well.

Thanks for all the well wishes!!

1 comment:

Trish said...

Hey....Can I get the dr.'s name? I think I need a 2nd opinion w/ my sinuses. They found pollops?(sp) I get sinus infections all the time, and they aren't doing anything....so?