Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sickies

My house is full of them!!

It starts with quiet being interrupted by a cough, and then another louder deeper one, then more until the house is filled with an entire chorus of coughing.

Caleb looked especially awful by Tuesday morning, so to ease my peace of mind, and let him know that mommy does indeed care about the never-ending coughing he is enduring, I took him to the doctor.  The doctor said he didn't have any sort of infection and just had a deep chest cough, he was probably tired from the lack of sleep due to the constant coughing, making him even more miserable.

By this morning Natalie had a light cough, Daniel a medium cough, and even Josh was sporting a slight cough.  Who do you keep home? How bad are they? Is it just a cough?  Could you be infecting other kids?

I hope I made the right call on who to send and who to keep home, and I hope the chorus of coughing ends soon!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can hear that chorus from here....is that your chorus or mine?
hang in there friend...

Kelly Woolley said...

poor things! caleb sounded pretty bad on Sunday. feel better buddy!

Jennie said...

Oh Tasha we just went through that same thing at our house. Same problem for us too. Who to send who not to send. I hope it will end soon for you guys!!!