Tuesday, April 27, 2010

YAY!!

The teacher strike is over, and we are back to the routine
(Hey, I thought I hated routine, I am so fickle!)

Today I had three hours of freedom..

First, I worked out really hard at the gym, and it felt so good.  I then went to the Entenmann's Oulet, Costco, Trader Joes and Wal-Mart. 
I'm so dang exciting, I can barely handle it!!

I then got a call from a friend who picked up some great deals at babyGap.  I called and had them hold the items in question, and before picking up Caleb from preschool I ran by and scored my own great deal.


I picked up these two cute swimsuits above for Natalie, plus to others for $21.53.  That's 4 swimsuits for a little over $20 bucks.  The best part, was they were all originally priced for $20.00 each. WOO HOO!!

3 comments:

Trish said...

YAY!!!

Unknown said...

you are amazing! that is ALOT in three hours! cute suits!

Kelly Woolley said...

Do they make the blue suit in my size? Super cute!