Monday, January 12, 2009

Boot Camp, Day One

Last night as we went to bed, I felt like a kid the day before school starts, only not quite as excited. I got out all my clothes, weights, exercise mat, and shoes. The last thing I needed was to fumble around in the dark at 5am.

I made it there on time, in the dark, and got my butt royally kicked. Everything from running laps, stairs, weights, push-ups, and crunches. It was a non stop hour of torture and it was exactly what I needed. I came home to a quiet house, and was able to catch my breath and some water before I had to rouse the troops and get them off to work and school.

It alrady hurts to walk up the stairs, I should be pretty pathetic by this evening..

2 comments:

Sassy Lu said...

Good for you Tasha! My class today was called Blast Interval, but they have one called Boot Camp on Fridays. The girls all swear that it's no big deal, but the name alone scares me away. Maybe because I have a pretty clear idea of what real boot camp is. Anyway.....Way to go! I'm sure I'll be hurtin' with ya tonight!

Mary said...

Way to go Tasha and Valorie! Both of your classes sound awesome! I hope you can walk tomorrow :)