Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Facebook is addicting!!

So, I first need to thank my dear sis-in-law Val for inviting me to Facebook. I had other invitations, but hers was so appealing that I could not hold myself back from confirming her as my friend.

That was only the beginning.

I have now reunited with both elementary school friends as well as high school friends that I've lost touch with. It is so fun to see pictures of their hubbys and children. Many of my friends from my singles days are now posting pictures from back then, and the memories are flooding back.

I've also turned Dave on to it as well. He has found old mission companions, as well as old co-workers and friends.

So, throughout the day, I check my e-mail, then Facebook, and then back to life. No time for updating blogs, and posting pictures and funny stories about my silly children.

I need to be better, and I will, but we'll start fresh next week, after the Superbowl :)

1 comment:

Sassy Lu said...

That is seriously so true! I had just been keeping in touch with one friend for about a year, and then a month or so ago my sister mentioned all the people she had been finding on Facebook. Once I started looking for people, I couldn't stop!! Joe is hooked too, but he hasn't had as much success as I have. Have fun re-connecting with all of your old friends!