Monday, February 16, 2009

Rain and Catch Up Day..

It is pouring rain outside, and I love it!!

Now I mostly love it, because it is special. It doesn't rain all the time. If it did, and the sun never peeked out to shine it's bright rays, then I would probably not love it so much.

Because, after all, I love the sun even more than the rain (sorry Mr. Raincloud).

So it is raining, and the kids are out of school. We had a fun filled weekend which included Disneyland, travel, and snow. So today is sort of a catch up day. Nothing special planned, and really no exaggerated expectations.

If I get it done, great, I'm on top of my game.

If not, then there's always tomorrow.

Tomorrow, is back to life, back to reality, and routine. So today is sort of a free pass day, extra credit if you will.

I haven't earned much extra credit today, and honestly with four little people helping to mess it up, I should probably not even bother. I know there is a list hiding somewhere of things to do, when I actually have time to them, but I can't seem to find the umph, or gusto to find such list.

I've updated my blog (like the new festive background!!), checked my e-mail, checked facebook, my ebay auctions, and did a few loads of laundry. The last didn't involve the computer so that should count as two or even three things.

The children are hunting me down and have found my hiding place, so I am done on the computer, back to extra credit work..

No comments: