Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chocolate?


So I only share this, so you can laugh with me, or at me, whichever you prefer. As long as you laugh!!


So today I purchased one of those kiddie pools for the kiddos to play in. Once home we immediately started filling it up. Natalie was in a hurry to join in the fun, and ended up jumping in with her dress and shoes on. So I disrobed her, and made the boys run for a swimsuit. Knowing she was going to playing in the water, I chose to just put her in without a diaper.


The kids happily played in the pool while I, wearing a cute little sundress hoped to get some sun while laying in the beach chair looking on.


Somewhere around this time, Caleb brought out an entire chocolate Hershey bar. I mentioned my disapproval, not for eating chocolate in the middle of the day, but rather that it was reserved for making s'mores. The kids opened it anyway and happily shared it with each other. They wanted to share the guilt.


It was around this time, that I decided to switch sides, and get a little sun on the back of my legs. Natalie soaking wet, and grabbing for her towel came and crawled up on me. She laid down on my back, hoping to warm up. Daniel said, "Ewww, gross!! Natalie just smeared chocolate all over the back of your leg, and there's some on your back too."
Natalie slid off, and we discovered that it was not chocolate, no sir-ree.


It was POOP


All over my backside.


First I had to disrobe the little imp, clean her and all lingering traces of the POOP from the deck, chair and pool.


Before I could go inside to investigate and see how bad it really was...


A shower later, and my cute little dress in the wash, I seem to be POOP free


For now!!


Lesson: swim diapers are a good investment, and no more chocolate in the afternoon!!


3 comments:

Mary said...

GROSS! And hilarious! Being a mom is so glamorous :)

Sassy Lu said...

You can never know how good being poop free feels until you've been pooped on! lol

Jennie said...

That is so funny!!