Saturday, July 18, 2009

Beach Camping

We had a blast last week camping at the beach with the Christensen clan.


12 adults, 17 kids and lots of sun and sand makes for a great time.


The cousins entertained each other with big holes in the sand, and playing in the waves during the day. Bikes, and scooters around the campsite in the evenings and early mornings. Lots of fun conversations around the campfire with the adults, and funny stories that I will never forget.


As we drove home (the entire 10 minutes it took us) my heart was full, and I realized how truly blessed we are to have such a great family!!


Thank you all for making the drive (or flight) to come see us, you are all welcome anytime!!











































2 comments:

Sassy Lu said...

What fun....maybe I'll get brave and bring all of my chillins out next year. You do such a great job of organizing it all!

Mary said...

Great pictures Tasha! (I still want to know how you get them so big on here).

We had such a great time with you - before, during and after the actual beach week. Thanks for being such a great hostess and for working so hard to get everything organized!