Thursday, July 23, 2009

I made a dent

I made a dent, a small dent, but still a dent.

As many of you can attest, my garage holds many treasures. And it seems that most of them need my help finding a home.

We somehow squeezed our very large tent trailer (that was originally figured to only take up half the garage, but now takes up 80%) into the garage. We made quite a few loads to donate our old goods, and used our extra trash can to it's full extent to do so.

Now comes my job of sifting through the mush piles and deciding if I need to find a home for it.

Today I unloaded an entire large laundry basket of stuff. Half went into the garbage, and the other half I actually found a home for, and put away.

I am very impressed with myself, and so I am tooting my own horn.

The best part, I think I may want to tackle more today...


(edit post: I finished another basket, and re-did my blog background and banner, woo hoo!!)

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Good for you Tasha, I have some going through that needs to be done, but I just can't get myself going!

Mary said...

Great job! I think it's getting started that's the hardest part!