Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Caleb turns 4!!

My little guy turned 4 on Monday. I can hardly believe it. This morning he crawled up on me to snuggle. I can remember when his little body fit on my chest, and I would smell his sweet baby scent, and listen to him as he slept. He was such a little angel, and an amazingly good baby.

He is now a busy little boy, with a tender heart, an amazing abundance of energy, and is super inquisitive. He makes us laugh constantly with his silly little quips and observations. He seems to learn something new everyday, and is a great little helper. Sometimes he makes messes, just so he can help clean them up. What a great little guy!! (tinge of sarcasm there) He loves to help me in the kitchen, whether washing dishes or preparing dinner. He also loves his Daddy's tools, and is quite skilled in taking out screws all over the house.

As much as this little mischief maker keeps me busy, he also warms my heart, and reminds me how lucky I am to be his mother. I love my boys so much, and they are growing up to be little men. I feel so blessed to raise them, and teach them to be strong good, faithful men.

Happy Birthday Caleb, you have such a special place in my heart.

1 comment:

Sassy Lu said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that picture of him!!! What a cutie!!!