Friday, September 25, 2009

Play Dates

This week has found me in a whirlwind of playdates.  Daniel at his friends house, his friends at our house, the neighbor at our house, Caleb at a friends house, taking Josh's friend to the beach. 

But someone is always without a play date.  Unless you count mommy as her perpetual playmate, but I don't think that really counts. So this week we got together two sweet little girls, to see how they would do for hours without their mommys.  If they did well, this could mean we could help out in the boy's classrooms, run errands solo, the possibilities are endless.

Well, they did fantastic..so cute and sweet are these two little two year olds.

I received this picture as I was getting a pedicure yesterday (by myself!!)

So sweet!!
tea

1 comment:

heidi said...

I miss little girl stuff...now I just have teenage girl sass!