Monday, September 7, 2009

Road Trip - Day Four

We arrived at the beach house late Monday night when everyone else was sleeping soundly. The kids were anxious to check out their surroundings, so we got everyone dressed and decided to make a little pit stop at the beach before our planned excursions for the day.



The beach was incredible, yet so different from the California beaches I know. The tall grasses and drift wood, and the beach that seemed to go on forever. We took Bailey out so she could get some exercise, and she went crazy playing amogst the waves. Natalie wanted in on the action, and I left her to take off her own shoes as I snapped more pictures. My next picture of course is of her wearing her birthday suit, playing in the chilly chilly water.

We learned that we could drive on the beach, which is over 25 miles long, so after a quick pit stop to change little Miss we took advantage and drove down the Washington coast..on the beach.



We traveled on so many bridges I lost count, and I loved them all.



That afternoon we met up with a friend of mine, and her sweet family. They took us through Portland, and to this great restaurant where the kids enjoyed cheese fondue, an accordian player, and new friends they weren't ready to say goodbye to. Did I mention that it was a sit down restaurant with eight kids total..



collage

1 comment:

biddles and scootch said...

that is so awesome! I love the bare butt!! It was so fun to see you guys!!