Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am grateful for amazing people..


I am grateful for amazing people. This is the time of year when we express grattitude for things we have, and sometimes don't have (yet). We show our love for one another and we are humbled by the generosity of strangers.

I have an amazing story to share with you, about amazing people..

For many months I have frequented the blogs of both NIE NIE and C JANE ENJOY IT. I have followed the amazing story of generosity and complete love of a family. It reminds of the truest love, the Savior's love. In the face of tragedy they found love, love they already had for one another, and their story is anything but a tragedy.

You can read the complete story here, written by a reporter that so eloquently gets to the heart of it all. Get your kleenex ready!!


There is a follow-up story that came out today, that updates their progress..



1 comment:

Sassy Lu said...

I'll have to take a few minutes and read the articles. Some people just seem to be born to inspire the rest of us. Whatever or whomever makes us more humble, grateful and more like the Savior is worth the time. Thanks for sharing.

As a little side note - I'm so grateful to have such wonderful sister-in-laws! The guys are great, but they did a super job wrangling up all you gals!