Sunday, November 30, 2008

O Christmas Tree


Last night we went to the tree lot, and picked out the perfect Christmas Tree, and now the house and even the car smell of glorious pine. This smell so fits this time of year. It makes you think of Christmas and cozy fires and stockings and ornaments. It is the idealic Christmas smell.

As I was driving around in our pine smelling car last night, I thought of investing in our pine tree, that way I could always smell this wonderful smell. But not sure that pine smell would mingle so well with suntan lotion in the summertime.

That is when I decided that pine trees, gingerbread, candycanes, and hollyberries are smells that are reserved for the Christmas season. They make it special and unique. I will have to savor and enjoy all of these wonderful smells for the next month. Just as I need to enjoy this wonderful holiday season.

25 Christmas to do's in 25 days. Amongst the list are making a gingerbread house, driving to see the Christmas lights, attending the parade of lights in the harbor, baking, baking, and more baking, maing holiday crafts, and so much more. I can't wait till tomorrow, December 1st to start the fun. I love this time of year.

No comments: